- The information gathered will be used for general statistics.
- Your name and e-mail address will never be disclosed.
- Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties.
- You will only receive e-mails related to IHFOAM: new releases and course announcements.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an e-mail with the subject: Unsubscribe.
General terms and conditions
- IH Cantabria provides the IHFOAM codes free of charge and under the GNU GPL License.
- IH Cantabria provides no warranty or technical support for the installation or use of IHFOAM.
- Users must install and compile IHFOAM from their own resources and at their own responsibility.
- Users are not authorized to sell or redistribute IH Cantabria products, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly granted.
- IHFOAM is a high level hydrodynamic simulation software and must be used by trained and experimented users.
This software is provided by the owners and contributors “as is” with no express or implied warranties. In no event shall IH Cantabria be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
IHFOAM is not approved or endorsed by ESI® Group, ESI-OpenCFD® or the OpenFOAM® Foundation, the producer of the OpenFOAM® software and owner of the OpenFOAM® trademark.